PCKEY CALLOUT LIMITED-TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
PCKEY CALLOUT is located at:
6 Hallfield Road
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood in full, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Do not continue to use PCKEY CALLOUT's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminologies apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the PCKEY CALLOUT’s terms and conditions.
- "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to PCKEY CALLOUT.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- "Price" means the charge paid by the Customer for the service rendered excluding carriage and any credit surcharge (where applicable). The price is stated on the PCKEY CALLOUT quote confirmation.<
- "Quote Confirmation" means the acknowledgement of the Customer´s service request sent to the Customer by PCKEY CALLOUT.
- "Product" means any computer components or other goods supplied to the Customer by PCKEY CALLOUT. It includes Hardware and Software.
- "Service" or "Services" include assistance, advice, technical or support services for your computing devices.
4.0 No Fix No Fee Policy
Your satisfaction is our passion. We are computer support specialists and are confident of resolving the vast majority of computer issues. We guarantee all of the work we carry out and we have the “no fix no fee policy”, which means that on a rare occasion that if we are unable to fix your issues, you will not be charged a penny. If the customer changes their mind to not repair, but the repair is possible during an Engineer visit, then the customer is liable to pay full repair costs to PCKEY CALLOUT.
5.0 Exclusions to the No-Fix-No-Fee policy
- When the customer requests PCKEY - CALLOUT not to proceed with a repair which it is able to effect to resolve the problem
- When PCKEY - CALLOUT is able to resolve the problem or effect the repair, but the customer does not possess the required software disc or product key. If the computer’s Operating System is to be re-installed, the customer must provide PCKEY - CALLOUT with an original licensed Operating System disc and a valid Product Key.
- When PCKEY - CALLOUT provides a clear and precise diagnosis of a failed component but the customer decides not to proceed with the replacement.
- The policy does not apply to our engineers trying to solve the problem but occur problems with data recovery, virus or spyware problems, issues with third parties or to cases in which the computer suffered from power surges.
- PCKEY - CALLOUT accepts no responsibility for loss of computer data, however caused, including any alleged loss occurring during data recovery.
6.0 PCKEY CALLOUT Same Day Repairs
At PCKEY CALLOUT we offer same-day computer assistance which is carried out directly by our knowledgeable engineers that live close to you. Once you book with us, an engineer in your area will receive a notification and will visit you on the same day at a time convenient to you. The engineer will take care of the issues for you, so that you can have a stress-free and hassle-free experience.
PCKEY CALLOUT does not take computers or any equipment from your premises for any reasons. Our aim is to resolve all issues at the customer's home or business premises on the same day. On a rare occasion when the engineer is unable to fix your computer we will send another engineer in their place.
Contact may be made with PCKEY CALLOUT daily between 08:00am and 10:00pm from Monday to Sunday including on Bank Holidays. This is to make sure that you get help when you need it, irrespective of holidays and the time of the day. However, calls received after 10.00pm may not qualify for same day service. In such cases, appointments may be arranged for the following day or alternatively, you can be made subject to an additional late-night call-out fee.
7.0 Payment Terms
PCKEY CALLOUT is fully compliant with PCI credit and debit card security regulations. We use the official Visa and MasterCard as our secure payment partners so your transactions are safe and secure.
- On-site visits cost £48 per hour (minimum 1-hour charge applies). Please contact your local PCKEY CALLOUT Engineer by visiting our Homepage.
- We do not accept cash or cheque payments as all payments have to go through our online system.
- A full invoice is always provided, and in addition, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.
- All hardware supplied by PCKEY CALLOUT are charged separately from the service charges
- PCKEY CALLOUT may at any time change the price of products and services without any prior notice given to the client.
- After having a repair, the customer must pay while the engineer is present. PCKEY CALLOUT reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue amounts.
- Repair service that involves supply of hardware requires a 50% deposit of cleared funds before ordering of products/ software.
In servicing your computer, PCKEY CALLOUT warrants that the service will be performed in a professional and timely manner.
- All new parts come with Manufacturer’s Warranty, which you should check with them.
- There is no warranty on the removal of spyware, viruses, malware or adware. If they are the cause of repeat effort, the client will be charged again.
- Any warranty on services or results of services is made solely at the discretion of PCKEY CALLOUT and commences from the date of invoice or receipt from PCKEY CALLOUT to the customer.
- PCKEY CALLOUT offers 6 months warranty on all hardware from the date of supply. This applies only to hardware supplied by PCKEY CALLOUT, and all warranties are voided if the products are modified by customer or parties acting upon the customer’s behalf or if the products are used or have suffered from use or events that they were not designed for, or beyond the control of the customer and/or PCKEY CALLOUT. This also includes faults caused by the failure of other components after the repair has taken place, or by faults caused through the incorrect use of software or downloaded material, or by faults arising from accidental damage or incorrect use of the computer.
9.0 Limitation of Remedies and Damages
Your system will not be intentionally harmed. Service(s) is provided in an effort to fix, upgrade, or otherwise repair the computer system(s) for which you request such service(s).
- In the case of accidental damage of data to your system or data loss caused by already existing problems in your system such as viruses, bad configured software, or hardware problems/failures, PCKEY CALLOUT is not to be held liable for any and all damages, expenses and costs incurred.
- Customer agrees that PCKEY CALLOUT’s liability and customer's sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to any claim of any kind, including, but not limited to, a claim in contract, negligence or strict liability shall be:
- Repair or replacement, at PCKEY CALLOUT's discretion, of the defective Hardware or parts thereof. Any replacement Hardware or parts shall be new or serviceable used Hardware or parts and are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or
- PCKEY CALLOUT will try to contact the manufacturer, directly, upon the discovery of faulty hardware by the customer. PCKEY CALLOUT will send out replacement hardware to the customer at the earliest convenience.
- Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any service charges paid to PCKEY CALLOUT, except at the discretion of the management of PCKEY CALLOUT.
- If the customer pays an advanced payment for parts, but the parts do not arrive to PCKEY CALLOUT from the distributor, then PCKEY CALLOUT will refund in full the advanced payment to the customer with 14 days.
11.0 Customer’s responsibilities
- Data/Software Backup. It is the responsibility of the customer to complete a backup of all existing data, programs and software on all supported products before carrying out any services. PCKEY CALLOUT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF OR RECOVERY OF DATA, PROGRAMS OR LOSS OF USE OF NETWORKS OR SYSTEM(S).
- On no account will PCKEY CALLOUT be responsible for any loss of programs, software or data even if our engineers have attempted to assist you with recovery, backup or similar services. Any such assistance is beyond the scope of any PCKEY CALLOUT warranty and this service agreement. The assistance is provided in our own discretion and with no assurance or warranty of any sort.
12.0 Trademarks and Service Marks
A client is likely to research on their company name etc to ensure the name is not already in use and protecting the client’s legal rights to any name or image. PCKEY CALLOUT is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from inappropriate due diligence on the accessibility of a company image or name. Permission to use images either in print or on the internet must be arranged by the client. PCKEY CALLOUT is not and will not be held accountable for any lawful action that may result from offensive due diligence on the accessibility of an image.
13.1 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For comments, inquiries and questions, contact PCKEY CALLOUT at email@example.com or send post to Office 9, 6 Hallfield Road, Bradford, BD1 3RQ.