Hacked? What to do about it?
How can you know if you’ve been hacked or not:
- PC is slow; This does not mean you are 100% hacked, your hard drive may be failing or you may have a computer virus.
- Pop ups which say “click and virus will be removed”. This is not a hack but it could be close to such as spyware
- A pop-up saying you’ve been infected and it’s coming from your internet provider, i.e. Virgin media, Sky or talk talk.
- Can’t log into your email and you’re sure you know the password. Hacked! Someone has hacked your email or someone who doesn’t like you has.
- You get a pop-up asking you to call a number to fix your virus. After clicking the box, you decide to call and let these people roam into your computer. 100% hacked and you did it.
- The mouse on your computer stats to move on it own without you touching it. This means someone has found their way into your computer system and made themselves at home. Hacked!
Now unless you’re an expert it will be difficult to unhack your hack. The hack big or small take some serious effort and so if you know you cannot do this on your own please don’t try and Call PCKEY CALLOUT BRADFORD LEEDS now to sort out your problems.
However there are a couple things you can do to help,
- There could be chance that due to the hack you could lose everything on your PC, please back up your files and reinstall the whole operating system from scratch.
- Change your wireless router and all your passwords, including emails, accounts, and everything else.
Call US right now to PCKEY CALLOUT LEEDS BRADFORD to fix your computer problems. PCKEY CALLOUT is the computer service specialist in Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Calderdale, West Yorkshire, Leeds, Wakefield, Batley, Keighley and Dewsbury.
PCKEY CALLOUT LIMITED.
Office 9, 6 Hallfield Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 3RQ
Call Now: 07768 770600